Top 5 mother-in-law and daughter-in-law pairs of Bollywood
Written By Akshara_Arya47 Views
Everyone loves the glamorous lives of Bollywood celebrities and want to follow them in several possible ways. Whether we see these celebrities on screen or off screen, we are left in awe by them. These Bollywood celebrities have a unique charm which leaves their fans completely dazzled. Like many of us, these celebs also have a personal life which is as simple as many of us.
These celebrities also have a special relationship with their parents and in-laws just the way we have. Let us take a look at some of the beautiful relationships of popular mothers-in-law and daughter-in-laws Bollywood:
1) Rani Mukherji and Pamela: Rani got married to filmmaker Aditya Chopra secretly in the year 2014 in Italy. The couple is highly protective of their personal lives. Earlier rumors were rife that Rani had a rocky relationship with Pamela Chopra. However, things took a turn later and Pamela was seen praising Rani on many occasions. Pamela also said that she developed a liking for Rani soon after she gave birth to Adira, who happened to be the first child in their house after nearly 42 years.
2) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan: The former miss world shares a close bond with her mother-in-law and set big goals for her score of fans on how to have a healthy relationship with mom-in-law. A few days back, a video was also seen in which we could see the healthy relationship of Aishwarya with Amitabh Bachchan. In the video, Amitabh could be seen asking Aish to stop behaving like Aaradhya soon after she began cheering and jumping when Big B won an award. Aishwarya was spotted hugging Amitabh and conveying him how proud she is. Aishwarya can also be seen with her mother in law Jaya at various important events in the past. Once Jaya was also seen reprimanding the paparazzi for casually addressing their bahu as Aish and reportedly told them that she is not your classmate.
3) Kareena Kapoor Khan and Sharmila Tagore: Kareena and Sharmila can be called as the most fashionable mother-in-law and daughter-in-law pair of Bollywood. They share a highly warm relationship with each other and never hesitate to praise each other at various public events. While Sharmila left many awestruck with her amazing fashion sense in the 60s and 70s, Bebo has also emerged as a highly popular fashion icon in the film industry. The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law pair can be seen celebrating together on various occasions in their family.
4) Mira Rajput Kapoor and Supriya Pathak/Neelima Azeem: Mira Rajput and Shahid Kapoor tied the knot in the year 2015. Since then Mira has become an inseparable part of the high profile family and can be seen celebrating various festivals with her in-laws. Mira has a healthy relationship with her mother-in-law Neelima Azeem, Supriya Pathak, and Pankaj Kapoor. Once Mira went on to say how lucky she is to have two motherly figures. Supriya Pathak is also in total awe of Mira Rajput. Neelima can be seen by the side of Mira on several important occasions.
5) Genelia D’souza Deshmukh and Vaishali Deshmukh: Genelia and Ritesh Deshmukh can be called as one of the cutest couples of the Bollywood and had a fairytale ending to their long love life. The couple has been blessed with two boys. Genelia and her mother-in-law share a healthy relationship with each other. The duo can be seen with each other at various important events in their family. When Genelia gave birth to her baby boys, Vaishali was seen by her side holding the babies.