5 most popular star wives of Bollywood
Written By Shanaya_Verma54 Views
There are many popular Bollywood wives who have created their own identity in the film industry. At the same time, they also supported their actor husbands like a strong pillar through thick and thin. These popular wives are not dependent for anything on their husbands and can manage their world on their own with perfect ease. So let us meet these popular wives of Bollywood:
- Gauri Khan: Gauri has emerged a popular name in the film industry who has successfully created her own identity. She has three children namely Suhana, Aryan and AbRam. She is the wife of King Khan - Shah Rukh Khan. Gauri is an exceptionally talented and very strong woman. Gauri is a film producer and co-founder of Red Chillies Entertainment. She is also a highly popular interior designer who has designed the homes of various celebrities. Gauri has also launched her own clothing and accessories collection for Satya Paul twice.
- Twinkle Khanna: She has also created her own niche in Bollywood single-handedly. She is the daughter of the Late actor Rajesh Khanna and the versatile actress Dimple Kapadia. Her husband Akshay Kumar is a popular Bollywood actor. Twinkle may not have a successful Bollywood career but she is a popular interior designer, film producer, and columnist. Her witty side is often seen in her personal blogs and twitter handle.
- Kiran Rao: This highly intellectual woman is already a popular director, producer, and screenwriter. She is no more recognized as Aamir Khan’s wife and created her own identity. Kiran’s debut film Dhobi Ghat was a hit and praised by the critics. She gave birth to her son via surrogacy after she had a miscarriage.
- Mehr Jesia Rampal: She is the ex-wife of actor Arjun Rampal. Recently, Mehr and Arjun ended their 20-year-long marriage and also released a joint statement. She has also been a former Miss India and popular supermodel. She has two daughters as well. Mehr has created her own identity and does not require anyone’s support to run her family. The stunning diva manages her home and production company Chasing Ganesha.
- Manyata Dutt: Manyata manages her actor husband Sanjay Dutt’s production house known as Sanjay Dutt Productions. She is also a famous socialite and activist. When Sanjay was serving his term in the jail, Manyata Dutt managed not only her home, two twins but the business as well. She emerged a strong pillar of support for her husband during his tough times.