5 Celeb moms who had difficult pregnancies
Written By Riya_Singhh120 Views
The news of pregnancy not only brings immense happiness to a woman and her entire family but it also brings plenty of inner transformation and body changes. Soon after the excitement and happiness fade away, some women face some tough challenges and health-related issues that may get difficult to cope at times. Today we will discuss the difficult pregnancies of popular Bollywood celebrities, however, they overcame all their difficulties and endured the complications with ease:
1. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: According to reports, Aishwarya went through medical treatment to conceive Aaradhya Bachchan at the age of 34. Aish was reportedly artificially inseminated and she also endured morning sickness during the initial phase of her pregnancy.
2. Farah Khan: It is a known fact that Farah Khan delivered her babies at a late age. She conceived her babies at the age of 43, which was not an easy job. Farah opted for IVF (invitro-fertilization) treatment to conceive and conceived triplets.
3. Salma Hayek: Popular Hollywood actress Salma Hayek had a difficult pregnancy when she was carrying her daughter, Valentia. Salma was diagnosed with gestational diabetes and was told that her baby had Downs Syndrome. This news caused an immense amount of stress to Salma. On the contrary, Valentia was born as a perfectly healthy baby and proved all reports wrong!
4. Lara Dutta: The former Miss Universe Lara Dutta delivered her daughter Saira in the year 2010 through C-section. During the time of delivery, Lara went through difficult labor pains and tried her best to deliver her baby normally, but the doctors decided to intervene and performed a C-section in order to avoid any complications.
5. Kajol: Bollywood actress Kajol suffered from a miscarriage in the year 2001 due to some complications in her pregnancy. The actress had an ectopic pregnancy which could have been fatal for her. The doctors informed Ajay Devgn and Kajol of an immediate requirement to operate and after the operation, the couple lost their baby. However, Kajol later conceived her daughter Nyasa and son Yug without facing many difficulties.